Monday, June 27, 2016

Whew- Looking pretty is more hard work than I thought!

So, let me start by saying that I am in no way, shape, or form a model.  Last week during the promotional photo shoot for Eden's Gift, I all realized just how not "modely" I am!  Hair, lots of it, fake hair, real hair, hairspray, makeup, false lashes, posing, smiling, laughing, head this way, that way, it's a million degrees, was that a spider web?  High heels in dirt, high heels on concrete (yes I tripped a bunch)!  Ahhh.  It was sheer madness I tell you, madness. 

But..... we made the best of it like we always do and I think all four of us "Eden's Gift" gals loved it.  And we absolutely can't wait to share with you the exciting promotions, deals, new products, etc. that are coming your way.

We are growing in leaps and bounds and can't begin to express how blessed we feel that it is all because of you.  Your stories of healing keep our energy levels going and our hearts full. 

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your love, support, and for trusting us with your stories.  I can't wait to hear more!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment